On Saturday 28 May, this Memorial Day weekend, come enjoy an outdoor concert in support of Operation Ward 57, a charity supporting the Amputee Ward at Walter Reed Medical Center, and those who selflessly serve and have sacrificed.
The Rogues, the world’s #1 Celtic band, will be performing alongside Marc Anderson DesRochers, a Canadian Folk-Rock singer and songwriter, and Writing Home, Christian Rock band from North Carolina, in order to raise funds for Operation Ward 57.
The concert will take place at Ivy Neck Farm, on the banks of the Rhode River, just south of Annapolis, MD. Bring a blanket or lawn chairs and enjoy this event with friends and family in a wonderful outdoor venue. To help find your way by GPS or Google Maps, simply enter:
1382 Cumberstone Road, Harwood, MD 20776
Pit Master Sam Rucker will be on the BBQ grilling his award-winning brisket, pulled pork and succulent chicken, smoked over Mississippi pecan-wood, and serving a selection of accompanying side dishes! Meal included in your ticket price! Beverages will be available for purchase. Cash sales only, no Debit/Credit Cards. Feel free to bring your own picnic.*
The event will take place on Saturday, 28 May and will start at 2 pm (Gate will open at 1:30) and will conclude around sundown.
- Please print your receipt as “proof of donation” for entry to event.
- Early Bird tickets prior to 15 May for a donation of only $25, or a family for $85!
- Not sure yet? Between 16-27 May, tickets for a $35 donation, or family for $100.
- Ticket donations at the gate for $40.
- Children 12 and under are free!
- Operation Ward 57 will be issuing receipts for your tax deductible donation.
Operation Ward 57: http://www.operationward57.org
The Rogues: http://www.therogues.com
Marc Anderson DesRochers: http://marcandersondesrochers.ca/eacceuil.html
Writing Home: http://www.writinghomemusic.com/