We are always in need of gift cards for the families. Gift cards are very useful as they allow the service members and their families to purchase exact items they need or enjoy a meal away from the hospital. These are popular stores although any big name chain or restaurant can be used: Walmart, Target, Applebees, Starbucks, Subway, Dunkin’ Donuts, Walgreen/CVS, or general Visa/MC. We recommend denominations of $10-25. These can be mailed to Operation Ward 57, PO Box 80055, Seattle, WA 98108.
– New Kitchen supplies and appliances: a griddle, a mixing bowl and whisk, a nice spatula, muffin pans, wine or beer glasses, cookie sheets, toasters, toaster ovens, coffee makers, hand blenders, crock pots etc.
-A Cleaning Care Package: Vacuum or dust buster, a broom, dustpan and mop, microfiber cloths and some Swiffer dusters, etc.
– Linens Package – twin or full sheets, and towels, bath mats and washcloths!
– Baby/Maternity Items – pack n plays, car seats, strollers, newborn clothing (for summer and winter), diapers, etc
– School Supplies (backpacks, paper, pens, glue, calculators, etc)
For your convenience some items can be found online at
Larger Organizational Needs:
– Independent Audit of books
– Legal Help – Drafting Contracts, etc
– Videographer – able to make promo video
– Florists – could use a connection with florist willing to donate small bouquets for retirement ceremonies at WR
– Catering Connections – most needed is someone to cater for 75-100 people continental breakfasts and occasional lunches for retirements.
– Want two double sided flags – about size of American Flag – one side For The Wounded Logo, Other OPW57 Snake Logo…these will be for display and events/teams to carry (West Coast and East Coast)
Smaller Organizational Needs:
– Graphics – flyers, etc
– Color Printing
– Bakers – cakes (for retirement ceremonies) 75-100 people
– Brother P-Touch® Label Tape, 3/4″ – all colors – HP 901 Color and Black Ink
– White printer paper
– Scotch Tape
– Packing Tape
– Hand truck/cart (DC) – (1)
– Rummermaid storage style totes (106qt or 66qt) with lids (4)
For your convenience some Office Items can be found online at http://amzn.com/w/1SOBMCQLAW7I6
Items can be mailed to our volunteers. Please email us for the address at email@example.com