We need you!
A Corporate or Organization Partnership not only helps support an important cause but also offers many benefits to employees and volunteers by improving morale and company cohesiveness. Supporting such a high-profile cause can enhance your company’s image among staff, suppliers and the community.
Individual Partnership is a way to make a personal commitment to give back to those who have given us so much. It also helps you connect on a deeper level with family, friends and community.
Other types of Partners:
Musicians, Artists, Athletes and City Governments
What is an example of a partnership?
A partnership starts with a commitment to the cause and any creative ideas you may have. Most importantly those we serve must be always in the forefront. We will put the details that you commit to in a formal written agreement that will be required to be fulfilled.
3, 6, 9 or 12 month agreements to provide ongoing promotion, awareness and fundraising events.
1 to 30 days.
There are many ways that you or your company can raise funds and awareness for the cause, all ideas are welcome :
- Sponsor an athletic event such as a golf tournament or corporate run or individually collect funds and wear our shirt or beanie during the event.
- Take a group photo wearing our T-shirts.
- Have a theme day, and match the donations employees make. For example, blue jeans or casual day, employees make a donation in order to dress casually for work
- Brown bag lunch day. Employees bring their lunch in lieu of buying it and donate the amount of money that they would have spent on lunch that day to Operation Ward 57.
- Coffee break. Offer free coffee for several days with a donation jar in the cafeteria
- Schedule a corporate matching week.
- Host a week of daily activities (free coffee, casual day, extended lunch hour, free dessert, etc.) in honor of our Heroes. Throughout the week, collect employee donations that will be matched by the company.
- Sell Operation Ward 57 shirts at your store or office.
- Hold a fundraising event on behalf of the Operation Ward 57.
- Create a page or post our banner to feature Operation Ward 57 on your website.
See examples of partnerships that have been created around the world.
- Suburban Noize Records – A portion of the proceeds of Music Album were donated after 1 year.
- Poster Giant & Hed PE Special custom tour posters were made and sold during summer concert tour.