Warrior & Caregiver Support
- Morale & Comfort Items Supply of adapted (for amputee) and non-adapted T-shirts, blankets, and morale items for patients, family members, staff and VIPs delivered weekly to patients by volunteers. Our shirts are our main primary program. With a donation, you are supporting our program of distribution of shirts to patients and family members. With a donation of $20 or more, you will receive the very same shirt (s) that we distribute for free to wounded warriors and their loved ones.
- Patient Visits This is a difficult and painful time. We welcome in a respectful and low-key manner, new & current patients & family members in their rooms, giving them a shirt and any other items needed.
- DVD & Video Game Library Hundreds of top movies in DVD format are available for patients and family members. New personal DVD players and full size DVD players are also available for patient and family member use. The newest games in multiple formats, XBOX 360, Wii, Playstation and the gaming systems to play them on are available for patients and family members to use in their rooms.
- Family & Children’s Needs A constant supply of new toys, art supplies, board games, CD’s, and furniture are available for children and families.
- Storage and Supplies Bookshelves, storage furniture, microwaves, and office supplies for patient/nursing areas and other items.
- Service Animal Support – Provide financial and material support for veterans and their service dog in order to help restore their physical and emotional independence. Services include assisting with covering costs of vests, food, training, transportation, vet bills, etc. This program also partners with several non-governmental agencies to help find and place disabled veterans with service animals.